Unlike The Fitbit, This Popular Smartwatch Tracks Blood Pressure — And It's Down To $25

0
Unlike The Fitbit, This Popular Smartwatch Tracks Blood Pressure — And It's Down To $25

No one can say that the Apple Watch is the flagship in the field of wearables. Everything is compared to it, for better or for worse, but not everyone wants to fork over $200 for it, and most people don't use Apple products. And of course there are Android smartwatches, but they are just as expensive. So what to do? Enter PopGlory. It's packed with features and your wallet will love it, especially now that it's only $25.

Various sports modes, the "Locator" function and a battery life of more than 10 active (or 30 in standby mode) - is there anything this watch can't do ?

$30 on Amazon

Why is this a good deal?

It is a very popular device that shares many features with the Apple Watch, but costs much less. Even the most basic Apple Watch SE you can buy starts at $129. PopGlory is the fifth place .

Why do I need it?

There are plenty of cheap smartwatches on the market, but most of them just don't have the quality to make them worth it. Not so with PopGlory. It has received more than 11,000 five-star reviews, with customers noting the accuracy of key statistics and overall functionality.

Of course, it tracks things like calories burned, steps taken, heart rate, and the quality of your sleep — you know, all the smartwatch stats you'd expect. You can even fine-tune the tracking based on what you're doing in seven different sports modes, including jumping and badminton. Put it in your lap and smoke!

If you sit too long, it will remind you to get up and move around...seriously. There are even buttons to control the music. Compared to other smartwatches I've seen at this price point, the PopGlory gets the best reviews and has the widest range of features...not to mention it's available in seven cool colors.

What critics say

“The PopGlory watch works better than any Fitbit watch. I had a Fitbit that measured my blood pressure. Now, for some reason, Fitbits no longer measure blood pressure. I took the PopGlory to my doctor and I had the same blood pressure. My doctor found my blood pressure within two points. It's great,” said one user.

Many users also noted the long working time. “I bought it last year and I really like it. It is highly customizable and accurate. I like the battery life. It also charges in about an hour and lasts for three days!” Another fan echoed: "Good connection, good battery life."

“I like this smart watch. They are not bulky. Large selection of switches. The app seems to be working great so far. I can't sleep on the watch, I'm sure the sleep function works. They seem to hold the battery life well,” said a five-star reviewer. “It has a feature that tells you to get up and be active - who doesn't? I like that. The price is unbelievable. The face, strap and charger are super quality! I am so happy with my purchase!” »

“I really like the sleep tracker in this watch and the quality is great. The only downside is that they aren't waterproof, but I can't complain for the price. Great watch for the price,” said another operator.

Let this amazing gadget replace your Apple Watch for a small fee.

$30 on Amazon

The reviews above reflect the latest versions at the time of publication.

If you have Amazon Prime, you get free shipping. Not registered yet? no problem. You can sign up for a free 30-day trial here. (By the way, those without Prime still get free shipping on orders of $25 or more.)

Looking for other great tech deals on Amazon? Discover them:

Headphones and earphones

  • Tozo HT2 Wireless Headphones.

  • Headband for Musicozy wireless headphones

Televisions and home entertainment

Tablets and technology

Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)