As We Wait For The Sun Steve Lawler Keeps Us Entertained With This Selection Of Music

0
As We Wait For The Sun Steve Lawler Keeps Us Entertained With This Selection Of Music

Boundless electronic artist and rave legend, Steve Lawler keeps going.

The folks over at VIVa Music have released a stunning teaser for Los Angeles based artist Sanjay Sun ahead of new artist Ancestor Visions' upcoming album.

As you'd expect from Steve, this remix serves as another shining example of his vast creative arsenal, combining funky disco-inspired flavors and 4/4 grooves with the catchy vocals of the original. .

Sanjay is a unique talent. The producer, engineer, guitarist, singer and DJ will launch 'Initiation' in 2021, giving the world the first taste of his core philosophy: music is medicine. Now living in the desert of Joshua Tree, California, his unique blend of acoustic and electronic comes from a soul and dance band that played at Burning Man Beach and traveled the world studying acoustic guitar with Gypsy King. . Steve Lawler's Waiting For The Sun remix highlights this incredible artist ahead of his new album, live shows and DJ sets.

This week we caught up with Steve Lawler and he put together a 15 track playlist to celebrate the release of the SANJAY remix. Hear what Steve had to say about the selection below and read the Waiting for the Sun remix.

Steve Lawler - In Da Club (Original) - VIVA MUSiC
Something I started recording in the year 2019, I wrote this song to launch my new residency starting before the pandemic shit show, so needless to say it will be back until the club world gets rich.

Andrus and Umberto Pagliaroli ft. Apache Ness - Move (First Mix) - Fresh Creation
As anyone who knows me and my music knows, I can never get enough of drums! I love the rhythm of this flowing beat.

Guy Gerber, Albertina - Bocat Feat. Albertina (Michael Bibi Remix) - Voice
Auntie finds it in this dark, modern, tech-heavy cut.

Denise Cruz - So Sweet (Matthias Tanzman Remix) - MUSE
Big fan of Dennis and Mathias, so this remix collaboration was what I was waiting for, and I'm glad I did.

Sanjay - Waiting For The Sun (Steve Lawler Remix) - House Trained
I wrote this remix with the old Space Stages in Ibiza, I wanted to do something that reflected the golden days of Space Stages and I thought they would fit perfectly... Enjoy!

Cashier - Injured - VIVA Ltd
I love this simple house groove so much, it's been in my collection for every show I've played since it was sent to me.

William S x Sam Girling - I'll Never Let You Go (Extended Mix) - Nothing Else Records
A fitting nod to the old-school 80s Chicago house scene.

VANJE, SHAHAR, MUT - MOONWALKER - VIVA MUSiC
Classic performance in this tribal deep house.

Luke Van Dijk - Bass Kick (Extended Mix) - The Dark Side of the Sun
A nice mix of modern and home classics with a new twist on the old.

Steve Lawler and Marco Lees - you know - DFTD
It's a very fun collaboration to work with the talented Marco Lis and Feruk. I hope to have more collaborations between me and Marco in the future!

Louden - Mezzanine - plot
It's all English, very English home sound, classic and cool, must be great in England!

Lucefora - Male - eVIVE Archives
An emerging talent, recently signed to my label eVIVE, home of Future Legends' beautiful Afro.

Fresh From 82 - Poison (Mian Remix) - Energy-High Sound
That blew me away, killer miane remix here and the main album

Fred Hush - Kick It Up - iVAV
I like it a lot, I don't play a lot of techno because it has to be special and this is special, give it time, let the non-stop techno beats wash over you! On my techno label iVAV Records.

Daniel Steinberg - One (First Mix) - Arms and Legs
Upon hearing this I immediately contacted Daniel to send some demos for a future purchase.

Kevin York Live @ Xtyle Party with Steve Lawler in San Jose, Costa Rica October 1, 2022 Full HD

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)